Solihull Community Hub
In Solihull we offer:
- Autism Confident programmes for adults and teenagers
- An adult discussion group which meets monthly, followed by a visit to a local pub for a meal and social opportunity
- Training workshops for parent/carers of children who are part of the Solar service (see below)
- Individual advice and support for Solar parents/carers of children, by phone email or face to face meetings
- Support groups for parent carers of children via Zoom, social media or face to face.
- Autism workshops for children and teenagers accessing Solar during the school holidays
Autism Confident is funded by Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group. Adults attending the programme must have an autism diagnosis and live in the Solihull area.
The adult discussion group is funded by Solihull Council, to attend adults must be over 18, living in the Solihull Council area and have an autism diagnosis or seeking a diagnosis.
We are a partner in the Solar Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service funded by the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Families need to be known to the Solar service to access our support. Parent carers and/or young people can self-refer to Solar if they are under 19 and have a Solihull GP. https://www.bsmhft.nhs.uk/our-services/solar-youth-services/
To contact our Solihull Community Hub email email@example.com