Please help us improve the lives of autistic people living in the West Midlands
Individual donations really make a difference. They can help us to fund a variety of projects which provide specialist support and advice to autistic people and their families, living in the West Midlands, enabling them to meet their full potential.
By setting up a monthly donation to Autism West Midlands you are helping us to sustain our specialist support and advice to autistic people of all ages and their families, living in the West Midlands, enabling them to meet their full potential.
How to get your money to us…
You can donate your money at our website via the donate button.
On social media: Facebook @AutismWM
Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to ‘Autism West Midlands’ and sent to:
Fundraising, Autism West Midlands, Kings Norton Business Centre, Imperial Court, Sovereign Road, B30 3ES
Please make sure to include your contact details so we can say thank you.
In the last 5 years family support has had the following impact on individuals;
- Our Helpline has taken over £15,000 calls
- 1,500 have attended our training and workshops
- Over 8,000 have attended our family activities
- Over 2,000 attended our parent groups
- Over 1,000 have attended our advice sessions
- 200 attended sibling groups
- 150 received 1:1 casework support