Herefordshire and Worcestershire Community Hub
In Herefordshire and Worcestershire we offer:
- Information, advice and support to autistic adults and/or parent carers of adults by phone, email or online meetings.
- Structured support sessions for autistic adults who have been diagnosed in recent years. These are offered online or face to face in community venues (there may be a wait for face to face appointments).
- Autism Confident programmes for autistic teenagers and adults.
- In 2023 we will be developing support groups for autistic adults online or face to face in community venues.
- Free autism and anxiety training for parent carers of children who have been accepted for assessment on the ASD diagnosis pathway or who have received a diagnosis of autism. The training programme is delivered by webinar. Check out our events pages for details.
Our services in this region are funded by NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire and are delivered in partnership with Herefordshire based Brightfire CIC.
For information about any of the service offers on this page contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01905 671953 or 01432 801687.
For our services for adults mentioned above you can click the button below to complete an online referral form for yourself or someone you support or download a form to print or send by email.
Once we have received your referral, we will contact you using your preferred contact method which you can choose on the referral form.