These practical sessions will give children the opportunity to meet others of a similar age
with autism. They will learn more about positive aspects of autism through games,
practical exercises, videos, work sheets and more. Children will also have the opportunity
to create their own stress busting tool kit! Suitable for children aged 8 – 12 years.
3 Morning Sessions
10:00am – 12:30pm
Wednesday 4th April
Thursday 5th April
Friday 6th April
Aims of the group:
• To improve the child’s understanding of their autism and its impact.
• To help the child to identify and manage their own anxiety.
• To boost self -esteem and confidence.
• To meet other children with autism of a similar age and to encourage social interaction.
• To provide ideas, strategies and resources.
• To aid relaxation.
Dates: Wednesday 4th April, Thursday 5th April, Friday 6th April
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm
Location: Autism West Midlands, Regent Court, George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1NU
Cost: £10 for all three sessions
Booking Information: THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED, for more information please contact Amanda:
T: 07881 109 496